What makes PX628D special?
- PX628D offers high strength and adhesion to many substrates including aluminium, copper, brass, stainless steel and even plastics.
- As a non-slump epoxy paste adhesive, it is capable of gap filling.
- With an MPa of 26 on stainless steel, it is a high performing material.
- PX628D has a handling time of 6-8 hours and reaches full strength within approximately 48 hours at room temperature.
- Its 1:1 by volume mix ratio allows convenient metering and mixing of the adhesive in bulk.
- With the black resin component, and the white hardener, it is easy to see that the two components have mixed properly, since the mixed PX628D is grey in colour.
- PX628D is WEEE, RoHS and REACH compliant and can be purchased in bulk or in 50, 200 and 400ml cartridges. Other sizes available upon request.
Where can you use it?
This material is perfect for structural bonding in a wide variety of applications including panel bonding in vehicles and the manufacturing of furniture.
To enquire about PX628D or any other product from the Robnor ResinLab range, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1793 823741.