We are pleased to announce the launch of PX628D, a two-part toughened epoxy adhesive for structural bonding.
The addition of this new product enhances our existing range of structural adhesives which already includes untoughened and flexible types.
What Makes PX628D Structural Adhesive Special?
PX628D exhibits high strength and adhesion to many substrates including aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel and even plastics. The material offers an MPa of 26 on stainless steel.
The non-slump epoxy paste adhesive is also capable of gap filling.
- PX628D has a handling time of 6-8 hours and reaches full strength within approximately 48 hours at room temperature.
- 1:1 by volume mix ratio allows convenient metering and mixing of the adhesive in bulk.
- With the black resin component, and the white hardener, it is easy to see that the two components have mixed properly, since the mixed PX628D is grey in colour.
- WEEE, RoHS and REACH compliant
- Can be purchased in bulk or in 50, 200 and 400ml cartridges. Other sizes available upon request.
Where Can it be Used?
This material is perfect for structural bonding in a wide variety of applications including panel bonding in vehicles and the manufacturing of furniture.